Ambassador Ali Al-Nikhailan
NAME: Ali Ibraheem Mohammad Saad Al-Nikhailan
POST: Minister Plenipotentiary
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science
DATE OF BIRTH: 7th April, 1962.
APPOINTMENT WITH MINISTRY: 24th September, 1988.
Worked in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs as Diplomatic Attaché and joined the Arab World Department.
- 10/9/1991: Transferred to the Permanent Mission of the State of Kuwait to the Arab League in Cairo.
- 15/6/1992: Promoted to the post of Third Secretary.
- 18/6/1994: Promoted to the Post of Second Secretary.
- 1/8/1997: Transferred from the Permanent Mission of the State of Kuwait in Cairo, to the Embassy in Vienna.
- 30/6/1999: Promoted to the post of First Secretary.
- 8/8/2001: Transferred from the Embassy in Vienna to the Ministry (Arab World Department).
- 30/3/2002: Promoted to the post of Counsellor.
- 20/1/2004: Appointed Consul-General to Jeddah, by Amiri Decree.
- 15/8/2007: Promoted to the post of Minister Plenipotentiary.
- 11/10/2007: Ambassador to the Republic of Zimbabwe.
- 17/9/2009: Ambassador to the Kingdom of Sweden.
- 15/2/2010: Ambassador Non-Resident to the Kingdom of Denmark.
- 15/4/2010: Ambassador Non-Resident to the Kingdom of Norway.
MARITAL STATUS: Married with three children.
Last Updated on Monday, 06 September 2010 22:39